Liquid Rhinoplasty for Men New York City and New Jersey
What is a Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN?
A Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN is a non-surgical treatment that changes the shape of the nose using injectable fillers. A Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN can improve the shape, size, and position of the nasal tip in some situations, it can straighten the nose in some situations, and it can be used to hide a bump in some situations. A Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN is not for everyone, since it can only be used to fill hollows or depressions .A Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN does not make a nose smaller and it does not remove bumps. A consultation and examination is needed to determine if you are a candidate for a Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN.
What Injectable fillers are used in a Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN?
Dr. John Mesa, Board Certified Cosmetic Latin Plastic Surgeon in New Jersey and New York City uses hyaluronic based fillers to reshaped the nose with Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN. The most common Dermal Fillers for MEN used are Juvederm for MEN, VOLUMA for MEN, Restylane, Perlane. These fillers have the advantage that are 100% reversible with the injection of a dissolving enzyme. Therefore, male patients have can have extra confidence that the procedure can be reversed shall it be necessary.
What are the advantages of using hyaluronic acid based fillers for Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN in New Jersey and New York City?
- They are the easiest to mold and shape.
- They can be completely removed within 24 hours by the injection of another medication, if so desired.
- They do not interfere or prevent a future rhinoplasty.
What are the advantages of a Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN over a Surgical Rhinoplasty?
- A Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN has little if any down time. Bruising is rare, and most people are able to go back to work immediately.
- You will see the results immediately.
- It is excellent at correcting minor depressions.
- If you don’t like it, it can be dissolved within 24 hours.
- It is very safe.
What are the down sides of a Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN?
- A Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN is temporary
- It cannot make a nose smaller.
- It is not for every nose. A consult is required to determine if a Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN is right for you.
How long does a Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN last?
The longevity of the Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN depends on several factors:
- It depends on which injectable filler is being used (In average it could last between 8 months to 2 years).
- It depends on the area of the nose being injected.
- It depends on the patient; some people breakdown products faster and some people hold on to products longer. There is no way to predict how long a specific product may last in a specific person.
Does a Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN hurt?
A topical numbing medication is applied to the skin prior to the injection. Also, numbing medication is injected on the area. Additionally, the injectable filler usually contains numbing medication (lidocaine) mixed into it. The numbness lasts for about one to 4 hours hour. After the numbing medication wears off there will be no discomfort.
What are the instructions after a Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN in New Jersey and New York City?
- Gently apply ice packs to your nose as tolerated for the first 24 hours.
- Keep your head of bed elevated for the first 24 hours. You should use a couple pillows to keep your head slightly elevated above the level of your heart.
- Do not push on, apply pressure, or massage your nose for the first two weeks. After two weeks there are no activity restrictions.
- Make up can be worn at anytime.
- You can get your nose wet (shower, swim, etc.) immediately.
Why not go to Dentists, Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Internists, Primary Care Physician and “cosmetologists” for Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN?
Practitioners like dentists and other doctors who are not formally residency-trained and Board Certified to perform Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN have been found to suffer a much higher rate of complications, as it’s a side interest to them, and not a treatment they’re certified to do all day long. One of the most common complaints is minimal improvement, asymmetries.
Only a licensed professional with the knowledge, training and skills required to achieve optimum results should perform Liquid Rhinoplasty for MEN. Look for a plastic surgeon who is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and who has completed his training at some of the top residency and fellowship institutions.