What problem areas can be treated with BodyTite?
The BodyTite procedure can be used to correct a variety of aesthetic issues, including:
- Loose skin on the abdomen
- Abdominal fat
- Sagging upper arms
- Fatty knees
- Drooping breasts
- Excess fat and skin along the bra line
- Excess fat and loose skin in the thighs
- Male breasts
How many BodyTite treatments will I need?
In most cases, one BodyTite treatment in a problem area provides significant, long-lasting results.
How soon will I see results after BodyTite?
You can expect to see results immediately after a BodyTite procedure. However, improvement continues as time goes by. The most noticeable results will appear within three to six months after treatment, with contraction of the skin continuing for up to one year.
What are the benefits of BodyTite?
- Superior level of contouring with results that are not seen in other procedures
- Provides uniform treatment and consistent results
- Overall safer procedure with fewer side effects and minimal downtime
- Produces immediate results that continue to improve for up to one year
- Scarless procedure with no incisions or sutures
- Produces significant improvement in skin laxity