Instructions for Video Call
You can communicate via video call with us via the free Google Duo service.
Google Duo is a free video/audio call service that allows high quality video calls on a simple interface for smartphones (iPhone, Android), tablets, PC computers and Macs.
Once the app/software is installed, you only require:
- For smart phones: enter your cell phone number
- For web interface (PC desktop and Mac): a Gmail account
Instructions for Google Duo on iPhone, Android Smartphones and Tablets:
- Create a Gmail account if you don’t have it:
- Download the app for your device: For iPhone , For Android:
- Enter your phone number.
- Click Get verification code.
- Duo will send a code in a one-time SMS message to the number that you entered. (Carrier text-message rates may apply.)
- Enter the code that you received in the text message.
If you don't receive a text message, click Resend.
If you still don’t receive a text message, click the back arrow to make sure you entered your phone number correctly.
- Dial our office phone number: (212) 203-7745
- Click in Video Call icon to make the call.
Google Duo Instructions for PC and Mac
- In your web browser of choice, type in the address duo.google.com.
- Login with a Gmail account
- Click in the Search Contacts or Dial search bar at the bottom
- Dial (type) our office phone number: (212) 203-7745
- Then click on either Video Call to make call
- You are all set!